Sunday, September 22, 2013

Silence holds our WALL


A brick is a domesticated rock. It sits and stares but never talks.

I applaud the silence and wipe my tears while soundless screams fill up my head desperately gasping for air.

I try to drown my demons but someone’s taught them how to swim,

Maybe that’s why she was afraid of love but not afraid of sin.

I hide the pain and strike the match just to watch it burn.

The soundless screams fill up my head seeking to be heard.

I try to make a noise but only Silence fills the air.

I bleed the love I desperately want but no one seems to care

I wipe away my tear stains but they’ve sunk deep into my soul.

Madness living inside my head while poison stings the soul

I guess that’s why she couldn’t love a human but a tree, because human’s change and so will I but a tree will stay concrete.

She runs away from fear of never being loved, but as I crave attention only silence fills my lungs.

So

Applaud,
  
Applaud,
  
Applaud,
  
At the love you never gave.

For a brick is a domestic rock, but you‘ll always be the same.

6 comments:

  1. I. Love. This.

    "Madness living inside my head while poison stings the soul"

    "So
    Applaud,
    Applaud,
    Applaud,
    At the love you never gave.
    For a brick is a domestic rock, but you‘ll always be the same."

    mmm...SO so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed^^^
    This was so good.

    I also really like this line "Maybe that’s why she was afraid of love but not afraid of sin."

    ReplyDelete
  3. K so I stole all of this thank you.

    I think I have a new favorite blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K so I stole all of this thank you.

    I think I have a new favorite blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "She runs away from fear of never being loved."

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danggg girl. Sorry I'm speechless. I have nothing insightful to say.

    ReplyDelete