Sunday, October 20, 2013

To: Nelson

A little note for Mr. Nelson, (since I'm not very good at small talk either)

If you knew what this class meant to me, I think you'd have more faith in me.


If you knew how much I loved going to class, I think you'd be braver to share your thoughts in class.


If you knew how much time I spent on blogging, you would be more anxious to share your videos.


so please,

STOP!

Stop worrying that no one will like the video because it's too serious.. 
because I like it!

Stop saying that "we probably don't even care?" because I FREAKING do!

Stop worrying over that one kid who puts in his headphones during class.   
HE'S STUPID.

Stop being afraid of being too passionate about writing. That's how you create future poets, authors, and artists.

We all have insecurities but I'm telling you creative writing shouldn't be one.

This class means more to me than you'll ever know.


Sincerely, Grace Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Daaaah YES. Listen to this Nelson. Amen amen amen is all I have to say. Class is in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FREAKING AMEN!

    Nels...you're killin me. This class is...gaaah. You don't even know.

    DON'T HOLD BACK. (that was to Nelson. but i guess it applies to anybody and everybody who even gives a crap...)

    This post was perfect...I think a lot of us were thinking the same thing. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you.

    But I enjoyed your journal version of this more. I don't know why. Was it different? Maybe because it was the first time I heard it. Or something. Maybe you just have good handwriting.

    ReplyDelete